Describing the life experiences (both major and minor) of a very precious pupper, from her own perspective.

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Another Contest...and you can help!

Hi Everyone!

My mamma has entered me into another contest! This time it's the USA Spay Day online photo contest, and I am hoping you'll check it out and vote for me. You can only vote for one pet once, but you can vote on multiple pets, if that makes sense, so if you're entered in it too, let me know and I'll vote for you as well--we gotta help each other out, right? If the link below doesn't work, just go to www.spaydayusa.org, find the search button, type in my name, Lili, and you should find me that way (so far there are only three Lili's, and the other two are cats, so it shouldn't be too difficult to find me :))

Also, please pass this along to anyone you might think would like to help, I'd really appreciate it!

Here's the link!
http://www.spaydayusa.org/bin/Rate?image_id=1003109775

Thanks very much for your help!

Oh, and as Bob Barker would say, "Please have your pets spayed or neutered!"

2 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Lili!
I voted for you!
Good luck
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

The Zoo Crew said...

Just cast my vote :) Good luck!

Lucy Lu