Describing the life experiences (both major and minor) of a very precious pupper, from her own perspective.

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Playtime!

Hello everybody!
One of my most favoritest things to do in all the world (besides eating, sleeping by Mamma, and trying to lick her face off) is playing with my toyz! I love love love playing fetch and chewing on deserving stuffies, so I thought I'd share a few pics of myself enjoying a few of my favorite things ;)
This is me, waiting oh-so-NOT-patiently, for my mamma to throw my red ball. (Please excuuze how wacky my eyes look in this pic--Mamma tried to fix red-eye but it didn't work very well.)

And here I am at Mamma's feet, trying to hypnotize her into throwing the ball just ONE more time (well, okay, maybe a bajillion more times...I could seriously *never* get tired of this game!)

Here I am gnawing on my green Bobo's ear--I'd like to think that I was just trying to drive in a very important message.

That green bobo--he can be very insolent at times (thus the firm cronch on the nose).


I'll teach you to squeak like that to ME, green Bobo!


Well, actually, I really like how he squeaks--that's the real reason why I cronch on him like so...I'm addicted, I tell ya, but there's no Stuffie-Unstuffers Anonymous, ya know what I mean?

3 comments:

Stanley said...

Hey, Lili Girl!

I just saw that you came to visit me, and wanted to return the favor. My girl grew up with miniature dachsunds and LOVES to look at your photos. (She's a little addicted).

You obviously have the hooman hypnotism thing down. Maybe you could give lessons. And, about your stuffies, they need to be crunched on. That's a sign that you love them.

I'm linking you to my blog, pup!

Your goober pal (and some smooches),
Stanley

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

Hi Lili! We have a toy just like your green bobo! (Actually, we think we have every color the bobo has ever come in!) Good job on the hypnotism. We hope your mom threw the ball a bajillion more times until you were finished. We are glad there is no SUA (Stuffie Unstuffers Anonymous) or we would have to go all of the time! It's much more fun to unstuff stuffies!

Roxie, Sammy & Andy

The Zoo Crew said...

Do you like to de-stuff and de-squeak your toys like I do? That's the best!!

Peace + Paws,

Lucy Lu