Describing the life experiences (both major and minor) of a very precious pupper, from her own perspective.

Friday, February 15, 2008

Bloopers

Copper asked us to show blooper pics, and boy, I've got a lot of 'em :)

This is me being *fierce* during the Hallmark photo shoot
(actually, I'm in the middle of a yawn ;) )


And this is a really goofy shot of me--it looks like I'm doing a dance, huh?

The camera's flash was too bright and I kept squinting during some photos, so here is an example of that.

Mamma wishes this had turned out more clear--she loves my expression in it.

I kinda look like a sea-sick one-eyed pirate here, doncha think?

Arr, mateys!

Okay, last one is also goofy--I was in the middle of shaking out here.


I hope you've enjoyed looking at my blooper pics. Mamma & I don't mind the occasional blooper, 'cuz they're usually pretty fun & goofy, and show a different side of my personality. I look forward to seeing more of your blooper pics too!

1 comment:

The Zoo Crew said...

Lili---we think you're beautiful in every picture, blooper or not. You're a dachsie, afterall ;)

Peace + Paws,

Lucy Lu and Halo