Describing the life experiences (both major and minor) of a very precious pupper, from her own perspective.

Sunday, February 24, 2008

A Lady and An Acrobat

Oh, hai mamma. It's you & dat fwashy ting agin.

What? You want me ta pose for you and my blogger friends?

Fine. *sigh* Here tis my siwen lOOk.

Posing gives mee itchees. *scratch*

Now my tail itches. *scratch bite scratch*


Wait! You weren't suppost to take a pikture of dat! I can't bewieve you're posting dat. *grumble*


Pwease forgive da wierd moment there, peepols. Have your hoo-parents ever caught you in an embawassing moment? (Post pics, please!)

1 comment:

The Zoo Crew said...

Ohhhhh, I know that dachsie look all too well. My sister, Lucy Lu looks at me like that sometimes. I'm sure my sister, Halo, would too if she could ;)

Peace + Paws,

Kai